Baker, aged 63 and born in Springfield, IL, retired Registered Nurse, passed away on December 28, 2012 at University of Massachusetts Memorial Health Care - University Campus surrounded by her family at her bedside.
What does UMMHC stand for?
UMMHC stands for University of Massachusetts Memorial Health Care
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMMHC
- Urgent Minor Military Construction, Army
- University of Minnesota Masonic Cancer Center
- Unternehmensberatung Musik Marketing Design (Germany)
- Uranium Mines and Mills Division (Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission)
- You Made My Day
- Un Mundo Mejor Es Posible (Spanish: A Better World Is Possible; literacy program; Argentina)
- University of Maryland Medical Group (Baltimore, MD)
- University of Miami Medical Group (Miami, Florida)
- Upper Manhattan Medical Group (song)
- United Memorial Methodist Home (Warren, IN)
- Upper Mississippi Mental Health Center (Minnesota)
- Unione Medico Missionaria Italiana (Italian: Italian Medical Missionary Union)
- Uniform Materiel Movement and Issue Priority System (US DoD)
- United Micronations Multi-Oceanic Archipelago
- Ultra Massive Multiplayer Online Game (gaming)
- Ultra Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (Gaming)
- Union Member Mortgage Program
- Union of Medical Marijuana Patients (Los Angeles, CA)
- University Millennium Master Plan
- University Minority Mentor Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Massachusetts Memorial Health Care Diabetes Center of Excellence and the American Diabetes Association will host Family Diabetes Day: Balancing a Healthy Lifestyle for Kids and Teens with Diabetes from 8 a.
500,000 for the University of Massachusetts Memorial Health Care for medical information technology improvements.
Westboro, William Donahue, vice president/general manager; Deborah Penta, vice chairman of the WCAC board and CEO of Penta Communications; University of Massachusetts Memorial Health Care, John G.