professor of surgery at the University of Maryland School of Medicine and chief of plastic, reconstructive and maxillofacial surgery at the R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
What does UMMC stand for?
UMMC stands for University of Maryland Medical Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMMC
We have 12 other meanings of UMMC in our Acronym Attic
- United Mixed Martial Arts (La Mirada, CA)
- United Muslim Migrants Association (Australia)
- United Muslims Moving Ahead (Depaul University)
- University of Maine Museum of Art (Bangor, ME)
- University of Michigan Museum of Anthropology
- Urine Methylmalonic Acid
- Union of Muslims for Morality and Truth
- University of Massachusetts Minuteman Marching Band
- Urea-Molasses Multinutrient Block (aka Urea Molasses Mineral Block)
- University Malaya Medical Centre (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- University of Michigan Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- University of Mississippi Medical Center (Jackson, MS)
- Unspecified Minor Military Construction
- Unspecified Minor Military Construction, Army
- Urgent Minor Military Construction, Army
- University of Minnesota Masonic Cancer Center
- Unternehmensberatung Musik Marketing Design (Germany)
- Uranium Mines and Mills Division (Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission)
- You Made My Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
Looking at five-plus years of survival data, Kevin Cullen of the University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore and colleagues found that HPV-negative throat cancer patients had a median survival of only 20 months.
Siegel, MD University of Maryland Medical Center Baltimore, MD
Prof Stephen Liggett, from the University of Maryland Medical Center, College Park, US, said: "There has been no success in developing effective drugs, which we believe is due to incomplete information about the genetic composition of all these strains.
The fourth office, University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, began implementing the revenue cycle technology recently and expects the process to be completed within a few months.