KARACHI -- The Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology (SSUET) and University of Malaga, Spain, have agreed to sign a formal Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in near future to pave way for enhanced collaboration.
What does UM stand for?
UM stands for University of Malaga
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UM
We have 16 other meanings of UM in our Acronym Attic
- United Methodist
- Universal Modem
- Universidad de Montevideo (Spanish: University of Montevideo; Montevideo, Uruguay)
- Universidad de Morón (Spanish: University of Morón; Argentina)
- Universidade do Minho (Portugal)
- Université de Moncton (French; Nouveau-Brunswick, Québec)
- Université de Montréal
- Universiti Malaya (Malaya University, Malaysia)
- University of Maastricht (Netherlands)
- University of Maine (Orono, ME)
- University of Malta
- University of Manchester (UK)
- University of Manila (Philippines)
- University of Manitoba
- University of Maryland
- University of Massachusetts
- University of Melbourne (Melbourne, Australia)
- University of Memphis (Tennessee)
- University of Miami (Florida)
- University of Michigan (also seen as U-M)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington, Feb 19 (ANI): A thesis from University of Malaga has identified two genes linked to hereditary breast and ovary cancer.
Wilson has been a chemistry faculty member: University of Rochester (1957-1969), Vanderbilt University (1969-1995), Vanderbilt University Professor Emeritus (1995-present), and visiting professorships at the University of Ife in Nigeria (1964-1965), and the University of Malaga in Spain (1993-1994).
Researchers at the University of Malaga (UMA) analysed the presence of voice disorders in teachers, in order to obtain a representative statistic.