1) University of Louisville School of Dentistry, Underwood and Lee Clinic, Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
What does ULSD stand for?
ULSD stands for University of Louisville School of Dentistry (Louisville, KY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ULSD
- University of Leeds Speleological Association (caving club; Leeds, UK)
- Utah Life Science Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ultra Light Steel Auto Body
- University of London Sub-Aqua Club (UK)
- Upper Left Sternal Border
- United Kingdom Longitudinal Studies Centre (est. 1999)
- Universal Lossless Source Code (compression technology)
- University of London Society of Change Ringers (UK)
- Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel
- United List of Social Democrats (Slovenia)
- Urban League of San Diego County
- Urban League of San Diego County Young Professionals
- University of London School Examinations Board
- Ultra Low Sulfur Fuel (diesel fuel)
- Unconstrained Least-Squares Frame
- United Lebanese Solidarity Fund (Beirut, Lebanon)
- University Leaders for a Sustainable Future
- Ulysses S Grant National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Universal Life Secondary Guarantee (insurance)
- Upper Lateral Splay Graft
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Chairpeople for the Healthcare Track include Philip May, Jr, MD, Clinical Associate Professor and Director, Developmental Medicine Program, Department of Medicine, UMDNJ/ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School; Henry Hood, DMD, Director, Developmental Disabilities Dentistry Program, University of Louisville School of Dentistry / Hazelwood Center ICF/MR; and Matthew G.