Researchers at the University of Louisville and Northwestern University report they have been successful in using specially processed stem cells from the kidney transplant recipient's live donor to eliminate the need for taking immunosuppressive drugs.
What does ULOU stand for?
ULOU stands for University of Louisville (Louisville, Kentucky)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Unprotected Loss of Heat Sink
- Unidirectional Laser Oblique Illumination
- Unified Lanshop Owners of the Philippines
- Upper Limit of Quantitation
- Uniform Limited Offering Registration
- Uniform Limited Offering Registration Exemption
- Uniform Level of Service
- Uniform Level of Support
- Unobstructed Line of Sight
- University of London Officers Training Corps (British military)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He then earned his master's degree in urban planning from the University of Louisville in 2006.
Ramos, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Louisville School of Medicine, and Center for Genetics and Molecular Medicine, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY USA 40202-1756.
Special thanks goes to Kentucky MTA, Greater Louisville MTA and the University of Louisville, who hosted the MTNA Southern Division Competitions in January --Diane Higgins, NCTM Charlotte, North Carolina
Rankin was a graduate of Louisville Vo-Tech School and later attended the University of Louisville earning an EDDA, a BS and an MEd.
Plastic surgeons from the University of Louisville in Kentucky are in the process of requesting formal permission to go ahead with the controversial procedure, New Scientist magazine reported.