While he's pleased to be on Channel 4 Gervais - who worked as a booker at the University of London Union before attracting the attention of television executives - knows he doesn't need to rely on being commissioned for another series which, in turn, often relies on viewer ratings.
What does ULU stand for?
ULU stands for University of London Union
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ULU
We have 2 other meanings of ULU in our Acronym Attic
- Ultrasound Structured Attribute Reporting
- Ultimate Abilities (gaming)
- UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunications System) Location Test System
- Universal Lifeline Telephone Service
- Upper Limb Tension Test
- Urinary Lactose Tolerance Test with Ethanol
- Universal Line Termination Unit
- Utrechtse Lawn Tennis Vereniging (Dutch: Utrecht Lawn Tennis Association)
- Unofficial Looney Tunes World
- Unconditional Location Update
- Upload Unit
- Ulusal Dagitim (Turkish: National Distribution; Linux based Turkish OS distribution)
- University of Lueneburg (Germany)
- Uppsala Linux User Group
- Utah LEGO Users Group
- Urban Land Use Planning
- Uniform Land Use Review Process
- Udruzenje Likovnih Umetnika Srbije (Association of Fine Artists of Serbia)
- Ultra Light Vliegtuig
- Ultra Low Voltage
Samples in periodicals archive:
In May the University of London Union (ULU), voted 10-1 to institute and campaign for Boycotts, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) in support of Palestine.
Sixth-formers joined university students on the march, which started outside the University of London Union.
The march, which began at the University of London Union and ended with a rally in Trafalgar Square, lasted three hours and was peaceful throughout, police said.
Students will meet at the University of London Union before marching past Westminster and attending a mass rally at Trafalgar Square.
Around 2,000 perverts flocked to the venue, the University of London Union.
Byline: Eva Simpson & Caroline Hedley THERE'S plenty of hype behind them, but The Enemy's storming gig at the University of London Union on Thursday night showed they've got the talent to back it up.
Yesterday's march started out, in pouring rain, at the University of London Union at noon, and made its way to Kennington Park.