Another member of the University of Liverpool team, Dr Anthony Hall, said: "This research is contributing to ongoing work to tackle the problem of global food shortage.
What does UOL stand for?
UOL stands for University of Liverpool (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOL
We have 13 other meanings of UOL in our Acronym Attic
- Urzad Ochrony Konkurencji i Konsumentów (Polish: Office for Competition and Consumer Protection)
- Ultima Online Kingdom Reborn (video game)
- Ultima on Line (multiplayer role-playing game)
- Underwater Object Locator
- Unfilled Order Listing
- Unicorns of Love (esports team; Berlin, Germany)
- Unit of Learning
- University of Leeds (UK)
- University of Leicester (UK)
- University of Lincoln (UK)
- University Of Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- University of London
- Universo Online (Brazilian internet provider)
- Upper Operating Limit
- University of Oklahoma Law Center Library
- United Overseas Land Ltd
- University of Leeds Innocence Project (UK)
- Uluslararasi Ortak Lisans Programlari (Turkish)
- Underwater Object Location & Search
- Unified Ordering Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ASE conference, which shines a light on science in education, is to be held at the University of Liverpool from January 4-7.
He has held the headship at the University of Liverpool since 2007.
Student union officials from Liverpool Hope Liverpool John Moores and University of Liverpool worked together to drum up support ahead of the rally - which they urged remain peaceful.
Both the University of Liverpool and Lancaster have opted to charge the maximum pounds 9,000 tuition fees from 2012 after the withdrawal of government funding.