He received doctorate degrees Physics from both Banaras Hindu University in India and from Umea University in Sweden and also honorary doctorates from the Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow) and the Technical University of Lisbon (Portugal).
What does UL stand for?
UL stands for University of Lisbon (Portugal)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UL
We have 15 other meanings of UL in our Acronym Attic
- Unità Lavorative
- Universal Language
- Universal Life (insurance)
- Universal Listener (early name for Microsoft Internet Information Services HTTP.SYS)
- Université Laval (Québec)
- University Library
- University of Leeds (UK)
- University of Leiden (Netherlands)
- University of Limerick (Ireland)
- University of Lincoln (England)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The participants from RTA, IBM and IBM Smart Cities, Stevens Institute of Technology, SAMTech, Technical University of Lisbon, Masdar Institute and EPFL Middle East, gathered to consider and to identify the role ICT's can play in making transportation systems more efficient and less congested.
Not according to leading historians based at the University of Lisbon, and St.
He signed it, "Professor John Gould, University of Lisbon.
After attending a conference at the New University of Lisbon as speaker, Bagis will return to Turkey.