Professor (Mrs) Bola Ikulayo from the University of Lagos, Nigeria voiced similar sentiments in her presentation titled "Psychological Factors in Pursuance of Sports Excellence".
What does UNILAG stand for?
UNILAG stands for University of Lagos, Nigeria
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Nations International Independent Investigation Commission
- United Nations Iran-Iraq Military Observer Group
- United Nations Independent Internship Network
- Universal Jet Air Start Unit
- University of Jos, Nigeria
- United Nations Iraq-Kuwait Observation Mission
- Partia e Unitetit Kombëtar (National Unity Party, Kosova)
- Unity Ikere/Government College Ikere Old Students'Association (Nigeria)
- Universite Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Universal Linear Accelerator (Heavy Ion Research Centre; Germany)
- Union des Initiatives Locales pour le Codéveloppement (French: Union of Local Initiative for Co-Development; France and Senegal)
- Universidad Libre Para la Construccion Collectiva (Spanish: Free University Construction for Collective Disturbance)
- Université Internationale du Langage et de la Communication (French: International University of Language and Communication)
- University of Lucerne (Switzerland)
- Union Nationale pour les Intérêts de la Médecine
- University of Nottingham in Malaysia
- Union Internationale de la Marionnette (French)
- University of Malawi
- University of Maiduguri (Nigeria)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (Malay university; Perlis, Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hence, this study intends to address the state of ICT infrastructure supports toward e-learning in university of Lagos, Nigeria.