Colleagues from the University of KwaZulu-Natal report the experience of 62 doctors in whom tuberculosis (TB) was diagnosed between 2007 and 2009.
What does UKZN stand for?
UKZN stands for University of Kwazulu-Natal (KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Kingdom Web Design Association
- UK Web Design Company (London, UK)
- United Kingdom Warfare (gaming clan)
- United Kingdom Wrestling Federation
- United Kingdom Water Industry Research
- United Kingdom Warning & Monitoring Organization (UK government agency now disbanded for monitoring the effects of nuclear weapon)
- You Know Who You Are
- United Kingdom Xenotransplantation Interim Regulatory Authority
- University of Kentucky (also seen as UK)
- United Kingdom Youth Parliament
- Srilankan Airlines Code
- Tolerable Upper Intake Level (Institute of Medicine, maximum level of daily nutrient intake that is likely to pose no risk of adverse side effects)
- Ulica (Russian, street; used in postal addresses)
- Ulm (Germany)
- Ultra Linear
- Ultralight Aircraft
- Ultras Leverkusen (German football-team fan club)
- Un Lit
- Underwriter Laboratories (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
42558] K Naidoo, J A Singh, U G Lalloo Department of Family Medicine, School of Nursing and Public Health, Nelson R Mandela College of Medicine, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban K Naidoo, MB ChB, MMed (Fam Med), LLM (Medical Law) Centre for the AIDS Programme of Research in South Africa (CAPRISA), Doris Duke Medical Research Institute, Nelson R Mandela College of Medicine, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban J A Singh, LLM, PhD Department of Pulmonology and Critical Care, School of Clinical Medicine, Nelson R Mandela College of Medicine, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban U G Lalloo, MB ChB, MD Corresponding author: U G Lalloo (umeshlalloo@gmail.
The revision is "really the closest we've got to mapping life on Earth while considering the way it evolved," says Serban Proches of the University of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa.
Dr Cooke is a clinician scientist based at Imperial College London and an honorary associate professor of infectious diseases at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
za NEETA PATEL, MB ChB, FCP (SA) Principal Specialist and Lecturer, Department of Rheumatology, Nelson R Mandela School of Medicine, University of KwaZulu-Natal and Inkosi Albert Luthuli Central Hospital, Durban GIRISH M MODY, MB ChB, FCP (SA), MD, FRCP (Lond), Fellow of the University of KwaZulu-Natal Aaron Family Professor and Head of the Department of Rheumatology, Nelson R Mandela School of Medicine, University of KwaZulu-Natal and Inkosi Albert Luthuli Central Hospital, Durban Correspondence to: N Patel (pateln2@ukzn.
AIDS researcher and professor at the University of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa Salim Abdool Karim said, "I was bowled over.
Chicago: Haymarket Books; Pietermaritzburg: University of KwaZulu-Natal Press.