University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union, Lexington, Ky.
What does UKFCU stand for?
UKFCU stands for University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University Kickboxing Federation (Japan)
- Univerzita Konštantína Filozofa (Slovakia)
- Unscented Kalman Filter
- United Kingdom Federation of Primary Care Research Organisations
- United Kingdom Fireball Association
- Union of Knitwear Footwear and Apparel Trades (UK)
- United Kingdom Food Bloggers Association (est. 2007)
- United Kingdom Final Cut Pro User Group (Apple Inc. software)
- UK (United Kingdom) Financial Consultancy Services (England, UK; mortgage brokerage)
- United Kingdom Federation of Chinese Schools
- United Kingdom Foundation for Dance (est. 1994)
- Urban Kidz Film Festival (San Francisco, CA)
- United Kingdom Forum for Genetics and Insurance
- UK Financial Investments Ltd
- United Kingdom Forum for International Education and Training
- United Kingdom Falkland Islands Trust (London, UK)
- Ultimate Keeper Fantasy League
- United Kingdom Federation of Majorettes (est. 1975)
- Untitled Kung Fu Movie
- UK Fiesta Network (Ford Fiesta online community)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union in Lexington, building its connection with younger members has evolved over the years and technology has been a big part of it.
She's studying for a master's degree in merchandising and interned at the University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union so she understands marketing and credit unions.