Building on a suggestion from TEI's Iowa Chapter, the Institute recently announced an agreement with the University of Iowa Foundation establishing a scholarship at the University of Iowa in the name of TEI Executive Director Timothy McCormally, who leaves the Institute's staff at the end of the year.
What does UOI stand for?
UOI stands for University of Iowa
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOI
We have 8 other meanings of UOI in our Acronym Attic
- Union Overseas Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)
- University Occupational Health Service (UK)
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- University of Oregon Health Science Center
- Union Of Ontario Indians
- Unit of Inquiry (education)
- Unit Of Issue
- Université de l'Océan Indien (French: University of the Indian Ocean; educational program; various locations)
- University of Illinois
- University of Ioannina (Ioannina, Greece)
- Unless Otherwise Instructed
- Urban Outfitters, Inc.
- Utilities Operating Instruction
- Union des Organisations Islamiques de France (Union of Islamic Organizations in France)
- User Operations Interface Function
- University of Oregon Investment Group (Eugene, OR)
- University of Internet Marketing (JB Virtual Enterprises Inc.)
- University Office of International Programs
- University Outreach and International Programs (Davis, CA)
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The international writers will spend 10 weeks in residence at the University of Iowa in Iowa City presenting their work to local audiences, working with translators, and participating in university level classes and workshops.
The University of Iowa Music Library announces that the recordings of the Stradivari Quartet are now available for streaming directly at http://digital.
The University of Iowa was an exciting place to study astronomy.
The University of Iowa Student Chapter in Iowa City, Iowa, has been selected as the 2006 MTNA Collegiate Chapter of the Year.
In the Beyond the Bench article in this same section, "COEPs Contribute to Hurricane Relief" [Environ Health Perspect 114:A30-A31 (2006)], Peter Thorne was incorrectly identified as director of the University of Iowa COEP; he is in fact director of the University of Iowa Environmental Health Sciences Research Center as well as head of the NIEHS Working Group on Mold, Microbial Agents, and Respiratory Diseases.
After officials at the University of Iowa upheld a long tradition recently by redecorating a visitors' locker room at Kinnick Stadium with the traditionally feminine color, visiting law professor Erin Buzuvis accused the school of perpetuating negative stereotypes.
IOWA CITY, Iowa -- The University of Iowa and Kirkwood Community College could add some life to a downtown Iowa City mall that has lost several stores in recent years.