If the work is confirmed, ICL670 "would represent a major clinical advance for patients with sickle-cell [anemia]" and others who need regular blood transfusions, says Ronald Hoffman of the University of Illinois Medical Center in Chicago.
What does UIMC stand for?
UIMC stands for University of Illinois Medical Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UIMC
We have 3 other meanings of UIMC in our Acronym Attic
- Upstream Integration Model (business model)
- User Identity Module
- User Interface Manager (IBM OS390)
- User Interface (builder for) Motif / X Window
- Ukrainian Institute of Modern Art (Chicago, IL)
- Unemployment Insurance Modernization Act of 2009
- Universal Institute of Martial Arts (Camas, WA)
- University of Iowa Museum of Art (Iowa City, IA)
- Unstructured Information Management Architecture (IBM)
- Unisys International Management Centre (France)
- Unternehmens und Informations Management Consultants (German: Company Information and Management Consultants)
- University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Union of Institution Mutualiste Communautaire d’Epargne et de Credit (Senegal credit union)
- Unione Italiana Mutilati Della Voce
- Unconditional Information Matrix Equality
- Unione Italiana Mezzadri E Coltivatori (Italian: Italian Union of Mezzadri and Farmers)
- Upper Island Musical Festival (Canada)
- Upper Island Mustangs and Fords (Vanvcouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Using the Internet to Enhance the Teaching of Mathematics Teaching of Mathematics
- User Interface Markup Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
Samuel Epstein of the University of Illinois Medical Center and the Center for Science in the Public Interest, recommend that consumers avoid it.
He continued his education at the University of Illinois Medical Center (Chicago, IL), receiving a PhD in biochemistry.
Palacios), and the Department of Radiology and Otolaryngology, University of Illinois Medical Center, Chicago (Dr.
Since millions of children take Ritalin for long periods of time, it would be prudent to discourage doctors from prescribing the drug, especially in the absence of ah explicit warning about the cancer risk," says Samuel Epstein, professor of occupational and environmental health at the University of Illinois Medical Center in Chicago.