Lyons, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (1) Urvi Neelakantan, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2) Ana Fava, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (3) Erik Scherpf, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (4) Endnotes (1) Assistant Professor, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics, 421 Mumford Hall, 1301 W.
What does UOI stand for?
UOI stands for University of Illinois
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOI
We have 8 other meanings of UOI in our Acronym Attic
- University of Ottawa Heart Institute
- Urrutiko Oinarrizko Hezkuntzako Ikastetxea (Basque: Distance Basic Education School)
- Union Overseas Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)
- University Occupational Health Service (UK)
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- University of Oregon Health Science Center
- Union Of Ontario Indians
- Unit of Inquiry (education)
- Unit Of Issue
- Université de l'Océan Indien (French: University of the Indian Ocean; educational program; various locations)
- University of Ioannina (Ioannina, Greece)
- University of Iowa
- Unless Otherwise Instructed
- Urban Outfitters, Inc.
- Utilities Operating Instruction
- Union des Organisations Islamiques de France (Union of Islamic Organizations in France)
- User Operations Interface Function
- University of Oregon Investment Group (Eugene, OR)
- University of Internet Marketing (JB Virtual Enterprises Inc.)
- University Office of International Programs
Samples in periodicals archive:
By the time the University of Illinois student newspaper republished cartoons satirizing the Prophet Muhammad on February 9, the images had already provoked a worldwide fury marked by violent protests in several countries.
at Indiana University, Bruno Nettl joined the music faculty at the University of Illinois in 1964 as an ethnomusicologist.
The seventh annual Conference on New and Re-Emerging Infectious Diseases, April 15-16, 2004, was hosted by the Center for Zoonoses Research and the College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Myers, assistant professors of accountancy at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and Dr.
com Hours: Tues-Sat 10:30 am-6 pm or by appointment (All openings are on the first day of the show from 5-9 pm) FLATFILEphotography BORDERLANDS: Images from Burning Man and Sturgis - Justin Lundquist, Daniel Gerdes, Monika Merva January 9 - February 14 H202: Joseph LaPiana--water photographs & video February 20 - March 20 FLATFILEcontemporary APPLIQUER/COMPOSER: The precocious art of our emerging artists January 16 - February 14 TRE DONNE: Katina Huston, Jocelyn Nevel, Debby Flug February 20 - March 20 Gallery 400, University of Illinois at Chicago 1240 West Harrison Street (MC 034), Chicago, IL 60607 Tel: 312.