org&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=Tribune%20Feed:%20Main%20Feed By Dave Fehling, KUHF/StateImpact Texas Climate change may be a settled science for many researchers, but as a recent forum at the University of Houston Law Center showed, the debate among some scientists in Texas is still raging.
What does UHLC stand for?
UHLC stands for University of Houston Law Center (Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHLC
- Universal Hotel Liquidators (New Haven, CT)
- Universitäre Hochschule Luzern (German: Lucerne University College)
- University Hospitals of Leicester (Leicester, UK)
- University Hygienic Lab (Iowa's Public Health and Environmental Lab)
- University of Hawaii Library (Honolulu, HI)
- Ultimate Human Life Amendment
- Ultra Heavy Lift Aircraft
- Unified High Level Approach (Sprint)
- Utah Hotel and Lodging Association (Utah)
- Upper Hudson Library Access Network (Albany, NY)
- Upperthorpe Healthy Living Centre (UK)
- Ultra-High Level Container Airdrop System
- University of Helsinki Language Corpus Server
- University of Hull Logistics Institute (UK)
- Unified Home Lending Program (Philippines)
- Urban Heaths Life Project (est. 2001; UK)
- Upper Hudson Library System (Albany, NY)
- Union Haddiema Maghqudin (Malta Workers' Union)
- Unit Health Monitor (US Air Force)
- United Heavy Machinery (Russian heavy engineering corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
from the University of Houston Law Center, where he was a member of Phi Beta Kappa and Phi Delta Phi.
Bates Distinguished Chair of Law, and Director, Institute of Higher Education Law & Governance University of Houston Law Center Houston, TX We are still working our way through our penance
Ira Shepard, University of Houston Law Center, and W.
We are pleased to have them with us during the first Order of the Coif lecture at the University of Houston Law Center, and thus as part of the Order of the Coif series of lectures that are awarded to one or two law schools each year.