Research conducted by Vision CRC Partners at the Brien Holden Institute in the University of New South Wales--and the University of Houston College of Optometry has resulted in trials testing both spectacles and contact lenses designed to control the position of peripheral image.
What does UHCO stand for?
UHCO stands for University of Houston College of Optometry (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHCO
- Unit of Health-Care Epidemiology (Oxford University; UK)
- Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut, Inc.
- Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut (Meriden, CT)
- Upper Hume Community Health Service (Australia)
- Universal Host Controller Interface
- Uniform Health Care Information Act (state legislation; Washington)
- University of Houston - Clear Lake (Texas)
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center (Cleveland, OH)
- Urban High Crime Neighborhood Initiative
- Universal Health Care for Oregon
- Union of Health Care Professionals
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Urban Highway Connector Program (Canada)
- Urban Hospital Care Plus (Detroit, MI)
- Upper Hutt Community Rescue (New Zealand)
- Urinary Hydrochlorothiazide-Creatinine Ratio
- Ultra Heavy Cosmic Ray Experiment
- United Home Care Services (Miami, FL)
- University Health and Counseling Services (Northeastern University; Boston, MA)
- University Health Care System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Smith of the University of Houston College of Optometry.