Speaking to the media after visiting the Hong Kong Tuberculosis Association Chinese Medicine Clinic & Training Centre of the University of Hong Kong at Tang Shiu Kin Hospital Community Ambulatory Care Centre in Wan Chai, Mr Leung said the task force will advise the Government on the committee's terms of reference and composition, as well as its future priorities and direction.
What does UHK stand for?
UHK stands for University of Hong Kong (also seen as TUHK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHK
- Ultra-High Intensity Post-Ionization
- Urban Heat Island Pilot Project (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Universal Health Insurance Scheme (India)
- University Hospital Information System
- Universal House of Justice (Institution of the Baha'i Faith)
- Utah Hunter Jumper Association
- Under Hood Junction Block (part of Saturn coupe)
- Unheated Junction Thermocouple
- University of Hard Knocks
- University of Hawaii Kapiolani (formerly Kapiolani Community College; Honolulu, HI)
- Univerzita Hradec Kralove (Czech: Hradec Kralove University; Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic)
- University Hospitals Kingston Foundation (Canada)
- University Hospital, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- University of Hong Kong Medical Centre
- Unilateral Hearing Loss
- United Hockey League
- Universal Hotel Liquidators (New Haven, CT)
- Universitäre Hochschule Luzern (German: Lucerne University College)
- University Hospitals of Leicester (Leicester, UK)
- University Hygienic Lab (Iowa's Public Health and Environmental Lab)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR), a leading provider of integrated application delivery solutions for business-smart networking, has announced that City University of Hong Kong (CityU) has successfully deployed Radware's DefensePro 3020 security device for its unique behavior-based DDOS protection, network worm propagation protection, advanced intrusion prevention and customized Botnet protection.
Dennis Lo * * The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, Hong Kong Special Administration Region; and ([dagger]) The Chinese National Human Genome Center at Shanghai, Shanghai, China References (1.
Lai of the University of Hong Kong and colleagues show how GIS technology can be used during an acute infectious disease outbreak to reveal crucial real-time, quantitative information, such as the direction of superspreading events (in which one person infects more than the typical three or fewer others) and distinct disease hot spots [EHP 112:1550-1556].
Electric vehicle (EV) developer ZAP recently announced the appointment of University of Hong Kong professor C.
in history from the Chinese University of Hong Kong.