The preliminary study conducted through the University of Helsinki department~s needs and desires for the preparation of administrative documents (workflow), processing, publishing, and archiving.
What does UHEL stand for?
UHEL stands for University of Helsinki (Finland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Utah Home Education Association
- Utah Higher Education Assistance Authority
- Upland Hills Ecological Awareness Center (Oxford, Michigan)
- United States Army Humphreys Engineer Center (Fort Belvoir, VA)
- Urban Hope Entrepreneur Center (Green Bay, WI)
- Ultra High Energy Cosmic Rays
- Uganda Human Rights Education and Documentation Centre
- Universal Heated Exhaust Gas Oxygen sensor
- Ultra High Efficiency High Definition (Video/Audio; LViHD)
- University of Heidelberg (Germany)
- University of Hawaii Elder Law Program (Honolulu, HI)
- University of Washington's Health Education Leadership Program (Seattle, WA)
- Urban Health and Environment Learning Project (Wilmington, DE)
- Universal Home Entertainment Productions
- Ultra High Efficiency Particle Air (Filter)
- University Homeless Empowerment Relationship Organization (University of Michigan)
- University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization
- Uzbekistan Health Examination Survey (Ministry of Health; Uzbekistan)
- (Spin)-Unrestricted Hartree-Fock
- Ulster Historical Foundation (est. 1956; Ulster, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington, Aug17 (ANI): A University of Helsinki scientist has indicated that zinc lozenges may shorten the duration of common cold episodes by up to 40percent.
The 2010-1014 MAREX project is coordinated by the University of Helsinki, Finland, working with researchers from Belgium, Britain, Chile, Finland, France, India, Italy, Lebanon, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Turkey.
Prof Harri Hemila at the University of Helsinki said: "It doesn't make sense to take vitamin C 365 days a year to lessen the chance of catching a cold.
Kenneth Sillander, lecturer at the Swedish School of Social Sciences, University of Helsinki, has been awarded a postdoctoral research, travel and writing grant from the Academy of Finland for a period of three years, beginning 1 January 2008.
Won in a limited competition in 2003, Juha Leiviska's building for the Swedish School of Social Science at the University of Helsinki reconfigures the urban texture of a nineteenth-century area.
fi Mikko Seppanen, * Anni Virolainen-Julkunen, * ([dagger]) Iiro Kakko, ([double dagger]) Pekka Vilkamaa, ([section]) and Seppo Meri * ([dagger]) * Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland; ([dagger]) University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland; ([double dagger]) Sports Institute of Eerikkila, Tammela, Finland; and ([section]) Finnish Museum of Natural History, Helsinki, Finland
The lead researcher of that study, Mikael Knip of the University of Helsinki in Finland, says, "My view is that early introduction of complex foreign proteins [from cereals or from cow's milk] probably increases the risk: However, he points out that the strength of associations between specific dietary factors and type 1 diabetes may vary across populations.