The preliminary study conducted through the University of Helsinki department~s needs and desires for the preparation of administrative documents (workflow), processing, publishing, and archiving.
What does UHE stand for?
UHE stands for University of Helsinki (Finland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHE
We have 13 other meanings of UHE in our Acronym Attic
- United Hindu Dharma Samsthan (India)
- University of Hertfordshire Drama Society (UK)
- Uppsala Hydrocarbon Depletion Study Group (Uppsala University; Sweden)
- Unable Higher Due Traffic (aviation)
- Ultra-High-Definition Television (various companies)
- Ultra-Heavy Depleted Uranium
- Ultra High Definition Video
- Ultra High Efficiency
- Ultrahigh Energy
- Universal Human Entitlement (relating to copyright restrictions)
- Uranium Hautement Enrichi (French: Highly Enriched Uranium)
- Usina Hidroeletrica (UHE Itaipu Brazil)
- Utah History Encyclopedia (Media Solutions; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Utah Home Education Association
- Utah Higher Education Assistance Authority
- Upland Hills Ecological Awareness Center (Oxford, Michigan)
- United States Army Humphreys Engineer Center (Fort Belvoir, VA)
- Urban Hope Entrepreneur Center (Green Bay, WI)
- Ultra High Energy Cosmic Rays
- Uganda Human Rights Education and Documentation Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington, Aug17 (ANI): A University of Helsinki scientist has indicated that zinc lozenges may shorten the duration of common cold episodes by up to 40percent.
The 2010-1014 MAREX project is coordinated by the University of Helsinki, Finland, working with researchers from Belgium, Britain, Chile, Finland, France, India, Italy, Lebanon, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Turkey.
Prof Harri Hemila at the University of Helsinki said: "It doesn't make sense to take vitamin C 365 days a year to lessen the chance of catching a cold.
Kenneth Sillander, lecturer at the Swedish School of Social Sciences, University of Helsinki, has been awarded a postdoctoral research, travel and writing grant from the Academy of Finland for a period of three years, beginning 1 January 2008.
Won in a limited competition in 2003, Juha Leiviska's building for the Swedish School of Social Science at the University of Helsinki reconfigures the urban texture of a nineteenth-century area.
fi Mikko Seppanen, * Anni Virolainen-Julkunen, * ([dagger]) Iiro Kakko, ([double dagger]) Pekka Vilkamaa, ([section]) and Seppo Meri * ([dagger]) * Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland; ([dagger]) University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland; ([double dagger]) Sports Institute of Eerikkila, Tammela, Finland; and ([section]) Finnish Museum of Natural History, Helsinki, Finland
The lead researcher of that study, Mikael Knip of the University of Helsinki in Finland, says, "My view is that early introduction of complex foreign proteins [from cereals or from cow's milk] probably increases the risk: However, he points out that the strength of associations between specific dietary factors and type 1 diabetes may vary across populations.