Hilmar Bading of the University of Heidelberg in Germany and his colleagues improved the memory of elderly mice by injecting a virus into their hippocampus - a part of the brain strongly involved in memory.
What does UHEI stand for?
UHEI stands for University of Heidelberg (Germany)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Utah History Encyclopedia (Media Solutions; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Utah Home Education Association
- Utah Higher Education Assistance Authority
- Upland Hills Ecological Awareness Center (Oxford, Michigan)
- United States Army Humphreys Engineer Center (Fort Belvoir, VA)
- Urban Hope Entrepreneur Center (Green Bay, WI)
- Ultra High Energy Cosmic Rays
- Uganda Human Rights Education and Documentation Centre
- Universal Heated Exhaust Gas Oxygen sensor
- Ultra High Efficiency High Definition (Video/Audio; LViHD)
- University of Helsinki (Finland)
- University of Hawaii Elder Law Program (Honolulu, HI)
- University of Washington's Health Education Leadership Program (Seattle, WA)
- Urban Health and Environment Learning Project (Wilmington, DE)
- Universal Home Entertainment Productions
- Ultra High Efficiency Particle Air (Filter)
- University Homeless Empowerment Relationship Organization (University of Michigan)
- University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization
- Uzbekistan Health Examination Survey (Ministry of Health; Uzbekistan)
- (Spin)-Unrestricted Hartree-Fock
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strowitzki (a) (a) Naturopathy and Integrative Medicine, Department of Gynecological Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine, University Women's Hospital Heidelberg, Germany (b) Department of Immunology, University of Heidelberg, Germany (c) Section Gynecological Oncology National Center for Tumor Diseases, University Women's Hospital Heidelberg, Germany (d) Lukasklinik Arlesheim, Switzerland (e) National Cancer Centre Heidelberg, c/o Tumor Centre Heidelberg-Mannhein, c/o Institute of Medical Biometry and Informatics, University of Heidelberg, Germany * Corresponding author.
The visits include holding a number of meetings with officials and those concerned with higher education to expand frameworks of cooperation between the Sultanate and the higher education institutions in the respective countries, as well as, visiting the leading higher education institutions, such as, the Free University in Berlin and the University of Heidelberg in Germany, University of Krems in Austria, the American University in Cyprus and Cyprus International University.
Stefan Sack as the principal investigator to coordinate the study with the other German centers participating in the trial, including the University of Heidelberg and the Coburg Clinical Center.
Until now, major improvements both in neutron flux and degree of neutron polarization have been made: First, the University of Heidelberg has built a new ballistic supermirror guide for the ILL  which gives an increase of a factor of 4 in the cold neutron flux.
In Identity and Experience in the New Testament (Fortress, $29) Klaus Berger, Professor of New Testament Theology at the University of Heidelberg, adopts the method of "historical psychology" to probe how the first witnesses understood their own identity and experience.
By contrast, the first known dissection of a human body at the University of Paris occurred in the late 1470s, and the first known public anatomy at the University of Heidelberg in 1574.
Denecke became the first younger colleague with the degree of a Dozent (PhD) on the medical faculty of the reopened University of Heidelberg after the war ended.