Lecturer and Professor at the University of Hawaii at Hilo in the United States of America (USA) gives lecture, discusses a number of themes represented in developing practical skills for successful parliamentary research, building, analyzing and explaining data and statistics, developing exploration skills, raising questions on statistic tables and date drawings, in addition to methods of research by using the world wide web "Internet" developing skills of preparation and presentation and drafting scientific and parliamentary reports.
What does UHH stand for?
UHH stands for University of Hawaii at Hilo
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHH
We have 3 other meanings of UHH in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Heteroduplex Generator Assay
- Unless Holding Group (environmental impact business consulting)
- Unteroffiziersheimgesellschaft (German)
- Uss Himawari Group (Japan)
- United Hardcore Gaming Association (Germany)
- United Hebrew Geriatric Center (New Rochelle, NY)
- University Hill General Improvement District (Boulder, CO)
- Udruga Hrvatskih Golfskih Sudaca (Croatian: Association of Coatian Golf Judges)
- Universal Helmet Hanger
- University Hospital of Hartlepool (Hartlepool, Durham, England, UK)
- University of Hip Hop (est. 1997; Chicago, IL)
- Underground Hip Hop Association
- Upper Hunter Heritage Consultants
- University Hospitals Home Care Services (Warrensville Heights, OH)
- Union Hospital Health Group (Terre Haute, IN)
- United Haitian Home Page (website)
- Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union (Kyiv, Ukraine)
- United Health and Hospital Services (Kingston, PA)
- United Home Health Services (Canton, MI)
- University Heights Historical Society (San Diego, CA; est. 1997)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rose Tseng, bringing scientific advancement to the University of Hawaii at Hilo is a delicate balancing act.
lead author Adam Pack, an assistant professor of psychology and biology at the University of Hawaii at Hilo, told Discovery News.
198 78 UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII AT HILO Hawaii 265 79 TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY Texas 233 80 NEW JERSEY INSTITUTE OF N.
Susan Brown, a biologist at the University of Hawaii at Hilo, wonders why.