Members are Dave Chatfield, volunteer chairman; Shane Berger, CEO of Beehive Federal Credit Union, Rexburg, Idaho; Ariel Chun, retired CEO of University of Hawaii Federal Credit Union, Honolulu; Rudy Hanley, CEO of SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union, Santa Ana, Calif.
What does UHFCU stand for?
UHFCU stands for University of Hawaii Federal Credit Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ultra-High Frequency, Demand-Assigned Multiaccess Communication
- Ultrahigh Frequency Time Division Multiple Access Modem Subscriber Unit
- Ultrahigh Frequency Time Division Multiple Access Modem Control Unit
- Unrestricted Hartree-Fock (with Spin) Annihilation
- Unrestricted Hartree-Fock Crystal Orbital
- UHF (Ultra High Frequency) Dropsonde Receiver Subsystem
- Ultra-High Frequency/Automatic Direction Finding
- Utah Housing Finance Agency
- UHF Satellite Access Approval
- UHF Satellite Access Request
- UHF Satellite Access Disapproval
- Utah Heritage Foundation Enews
- University of Horticulture and Food Industry (Budapest, Hungary)
- Ultra-High Frequency Identification
- Ultra-High Frequency Jet Ventilation
- Ultra High Field Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Until Hell Freezes Over
- Upazila Health and Family Planning Officer (World Health Organization initiative)
- UHF Satellite Access Preemption
- (Spin) Unrestricted Hartree-Fock with Quartet Annihilation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Hawaii Federal Credit Union has found that partnering with three elementary schools has gone a long way in helping children understand the importance of saving money.