The University of Hawai'i Community Colleges (UHCC) was incorporated in 1964 as an integral part of the UH System to make higher education easily accessible to the residents of the state (University of Hawai'i Community Colleges, 1997).
What does UHCC stand for?
UHCC stands for University of Hawai'i Community Colleges
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHCC
We have 4 other meanings of UHCC in our Acronym Attic
- United Holy Church of America
- Universal Healthcare Action Network
- Ubly Heights Country Club (Ubly, Michigan)
- Uluru Health Care Centre
- Union of Health Care Committees
- Union of Hellenic Chambers of Commerce
- United Hindu Congress Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- United Hindu Cultural Council
- University Health Care Center
- University Heights Community Center
- University of Hawaii Cancer Center (Honolulu, HI)
- University of Huddersfield Climbing Club (UK)
- Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma (oncology)
- Upper Hutt City Council (New Zealand)
- UV Honey Comb Cuff
- Union of Hellenic Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Greece)
- Universal Host Controller Driver
- Uniform Health Care Decisions Act
- Unit of Health-Care Epidemiology (Oxford University; UK)
- Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut, Inc.