They work hard and challenge themselves,” Paulie Ayala, owner of University of Hard Knocks and Fort Worth native world-champion boxer said.
What does UHK stand for?
UHK stands for University of Hard Knocks
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UHK
- University Health Insurance Plan
- University of the Highlands and Islands Project (UK)
- Ultra-High Intensity Post-Ionization
- Urban Heat Island Pilot Project (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Universal Health Insurance Scheme (India)
- University Hospital Information System
- Universal House of Justice (Institution of the Baha'i Faith)
- Utah Hunter Jumper Association
- Under Hood Junction Block (part of Saturn coupe)
- Unheated Junction Thermocouple
- University of Hawaii Kapiolani (formerly Kapiolani Community College; Honolulu, HI)
- University of Hong Kong (also seen as TUHK)
- Univerzita Hradec Kralove (Czech: Hradec Kralove University; Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic)
- University Hospitals Kingston Foundation (Canada)
- University Hospital, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- University of Hong Kong Medical Centre
- Unilateral Hearing Loss
- United Hockey League
- Universal Hotel Liquidators (New Haven, CT)
- Universitäre Hochschule Luzern (German: Lucerne University College)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 Don't get any qualifications - them GCEs and fancy degrees just mean you didn't learn from the University of Hard Knocks.
University Of Hard Knocks From our daughter, Little Red, I got "So, Dad, I guess you're not gonna be driving the Jeep for a long time, huh?