A speaker from the University of Ghana Medical School called on health professionals to help draw up guidelines for training in and provision of safe abortion, and for the media to raise awareness of unsafe abortion and destigmatise the issue.
What does UGMS stand for?
UGMS stands for University of Ghana Medical School (Ghana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UGMS
We have 2 other meanings of UGMS in our Acronym Attic
- User Generated Media Alliance
- Urban Growth Management Boundary
- United General Mortgage Corp (Bethlehem, PA)
- Upper Gastrointestinal Mucosal Damage
- Utvidet Grunnpakke Med Internett (Norwegian: Expanded Base with the Internet)
- Underground Gold Miners Museum (California)
- Ultimate Game Makers Sverige (Sweden)
- Undergraduate Medical Student
- Unexplained General Malaise Syndrome
- Uniform Grant Management Standards
- Utah Geological and Mineral Survey
- Unate Gate Network (computer science)
- United Good Neighbors of Jefferson County (Washington state)
- Urban Gospel Network (online community)
- User Group Network
- Users Group Newsletter
- Waukegan, Illinois (Airport Code)
- User Group Network Affiliates
- User Group Network News
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Boye, who was a medical professor at the University of Ghana Medical School in Africa, was an expert in the field of plant medicine.
About 300 students from the University of Wales College of Medicine and the University of Ghana Medical School College of Health Sciences, in Accra, are expected to work together over the next year.