Abeome owns an exclusive license for the technology from the University of Georgia Research Foundation.
What does UGARF stand for?
UGARF stands for University of Georgia Research Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Georgia Foundation (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
- Union of Ghanaian Associations in Germany
- University of Georgia Artificial Intelligence Center
- Centre de Service Aux Cooperatives, Umuryango Wo Gushyigikira Amakoperative N'amashyirahamwe
- Universities Global Atmospheric Modeling Programme (UK)
- Universities Global Atmospheric Modelling Project (UK, former name of Universities Global Atmospheric Modeling Programme)
- Union Générale des Assurances du Niger (French)
- Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics (French: Union of Public Purchasing Groups)
- Unión Guatemalteca de Agencias de Publicidad (Guatemala)
- User Group for Adobe Products (software)
- Uniform Global Asymptotic Stability (engineering)
- United Gay Adult Sites (age verification site)
- Ugnayang Pang-Aghamtao, Inc (Anthropological Association of the Philippines)
- Under Graduate Aptitude Test (India)
- Union of Growers and Traders of Onions in the Philippines
- Unione Gardesana Albergatori Veronesi (Italy)
- Unmanned Ground-Air Vehicle (Germany)
- Underground Building
- Unguided Bomb (gaming)
- Union Gabonaise de Banque (French: Gabonese Union Bank; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TifEagle is being licensed to certified seed producers under a collaborative agreement between ARS and the Georgia Seed Development Commission and University of Georgia Research Foundation, both located in Athens.