Chief Host Akinloye Ojo PhD Director, African Studies Institute The University of Georgia Athens, GA 30602 akinloye@uga.
What does UG stand for?
UG stands for University of Georgia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UG
We have 9 other meanings of UG in our Acronym Attic
- Uniglide (Shimano Chain and Cogs)
- Unigraphics (Finite Element Analysis Software by Unigraphics Solutions).
- Union Gramme (French; Belgian engineering group)
- United Group (aka UGOC: United Group of Companies)
- United States to Mediterranean (routing designation; US Navy)
- United-Guardian Inc (pharmaceutical manufacturer)
- Universal Gateway (computer protocol)
- Universal Grammar
- Universal Gravitational constant
- Universiteit Gent (Dutch: Ghent University; Ghent, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crawford was a graduate of the University of Georgia where he received a bachelor's degree in agricultural engineering in 1944 and a master's degree in 1955, also in agricultural engineering.
CAPT Robert Monette, Commanding Officer for the Center for Service Support participated as a guest speaker during the dedication ceremony for the University of Georgia (UGA) Veterans Memorial Garden April 13, 2005.
is professor of management; and Sara Baldwin is project coordinator, Timber Mart-South, at the Warnell School, University of Georgia.
The battle at the University of Georgia is over, and what a strange one it was.
The University of Georgia (UGA), in partnership with the Georgia Pollution Prevention Assistance Division, conducted a study to identify "red flags" that would preclude beneficial reuse of these products.