Astronomers from the University of Florida in Gainesville have found the best evidence yet that a belt of warm dust circles fairly close to a star called Zeta Leporis.
What does UF stand for?
UF stands for University of Florida
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UF
We have 7 other meanings of UF in our Acronym Attic
- Unframed (Hekimian)
- Unidad de Fomento (Chile)
- Unidade da Federação (Portuguese: Federation Unit; Brazil)
- Uniform Frame
- Unit of Fire
- Unité Fonctionnelle (French: Functional Unit)
- United Front (Northern Alliance's official name; Afghanistan)
- United Future (New Zealand)
- Università di Firenze (Italian)
- University of Findlay
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consider the differences in how Princeton University (NJ), Texas Tech University, and the University of Florida at Gainesville provide for their own power requirements.
Shands Hospital, in turn, had opened in 1958, when the University of Florida College of Medicine was founded as a state-owned institution.
Suzanne Bennett Johnson is clinical professor and director of the Center for Pediatric Psychology and Family Studies at the University of Florida at Gainesville.