From 1993 to 1998, he was founding curator of the University of Essex Collection of Latin American Art.
What does UECLAA stand for?
UECLAA stands for University of Essex Collection of Latin American Art (Colchester, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Exeter, Cornwall Campus (UK)
- Utah Electronic Commerce Council (est. 1999)
- Ultra Electronics Command Control Systems (Buckinghamshire, UK)
- Universidade Estadual do Ceará (Portuguese: State University of Ceará; Brazil)
- University Entrance Center Examination (Japan)
- Unidade Especial Contra O Crime Especialmente Violento (Portugal)
- United Evangelical Christian Fellowship
- Upper Extremity Collaborative Group (disability study)
- Unione Esperantista Cattolica Italiana (Italian: Italian Catholic Esperanto Union)
- United Electric Cooperative Inc (Missouri)
- Unrestricted Error Correction Model (budget research technology)
- United Episcopal Church of North America (Mechanicsville, VA)
- United Europe Chamber Orchestra
- United Evangelical Church of the Philippines
- Universal Encoder Communication Protocol
- Unidad de Estudios de las Cuencas de los Ríos Internacionales (Unit of Studies of River Basins of International Rivers, Guatemala)
- Unified Emergency Care System (Defence Medical Services, UK)
- Urban Ecology and Conservation Symposium (Portland, OR)
- Upper East Coast Softball Cricket League
- Union-Endicott Central School District (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
University of Essex Collection of Latin American Art in partnership with firstsite:newsite and El Museuo de Barrio, New York.