According to a joint study into serious case reviews carried out by the University of East Anglia and the University of Warwick, approximately 85 children die each year through abuse or neglect.
What does UEA stand for?
UEA stands for University of East Anglia (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UEA
We have 59 other meanings of UEA in our Acronym Attic
- User Equipment Medium Access Control
- User Environment Virtualization (software)
- Unconjugated Estriol (abnormal pregnancy screening)
- Unreal Engine 3 (gaming)
- Unattended Equipment Area
- Union Estonienne des Architectes (French: Estonian Union of Architects)
- Union Européenne de l'Ameublement (French: European Union of Furniture)
- United Earth Alliance
- Universal Esperanto Association (Netherlands)
- Universala Esperanto-Asocio (World Esperanto Association)
- Upper Enclosure Assembly
- Urban Ecology Australia (est. 1991)
- Urban Exploration Alberta
- User Experience Architect
- Utah Education Association
- Ulex Europaeus Agglutinin Type 1 (also seen as UEA-I)
- Ulex Europaeus Agglutinin 1 Lectin
- Ulex Europaeus Agglutinin Type 1 (protein)
- Ulex Europaeus Agglutinin Type I (also seen as UEA 1)
- Ulex Europeus Agglutinin-1
Samples in periodicals archive:
The research, carried out by the University of East Anglia and Harvard University, is the first large study to investigate the effect of different flavonoids on hypertension.
Scepticshaveclaimedemails leaked from the University of East Anglia climate research unit cast doubt on the science behind climate change.
The British university of East Anglia announced Thursday to probe into allegations that its scientists manipulated data about global warming.