After a three-year bank apprenticeship at a local savings bank, five years of studying economics with a major in "business administration" and "investment and finance" at the University of Dortmund, Germany, and two administration jobs at universities in Dortmund and Siegen, I started working as a financial controller at a small private manufacturing company in Dortmund in July 2001.
What does UDO stand for?
UDO stands for University of Dortmund (Germany)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UDO
We have 21 other meanings of UDO in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Design Network Japan (fashion; Japan)
- University for Development of National Races
- Utah Department of Natural Resources
- Universal Design New York
- Ultra Density Optical (phase change optical storage)
- Undelivered Orders
- Undetermined Origin
- Unified Development Ordinance (land use and zoning regulations)
- Union des Opticiens (French: Union of Opticians; Paris, France)
- Universidad de Oriente (Spanish: University of the East; Venezuela)
- User Defined Object
- Ultrafiltered Dissolved Organic Carbon
- Uniform Definition of a Child (US IRS)
- University Directories on Campus
- University of Durham Orienteering Club (UK)
- Unscheduled Discrete Organic Chemical (Chemical Weapons Convention)
- Utah Department of Corrections
- Ultra Deep Ocean Engineering (Japan)
- Universal Digital Operational Flight Trainer
- Union Départementale des Organismes de Gestion de l'Enseignement Catholique (French: Departmental Union of Organizations of Catholic Education Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Viktoria Waltz, professor emeritus for land-use planning with the university of Dortmund.
Lanxess, a direct offshoot of Bayer, is teaming with Bayer Technology Services, the Technical University of Dortmund, the University of Bonn and equipment manufacturer Buss-SMS-Canzier to develop a concept for a technological breakthrough in butyl rubber processing Lanxess has developed on a laboratory scale.
Carried out by the Leibniz Research Centre for Working Environment and Human Factors, at Germany's University of Dortmund, initial results showed that 61% of metropolitan area residents are annoyed by traffic noise, with 32% confessing to being "very or extremely annoyed".