The TRL 7 process was demonstrated for the US NAVY Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) through a NAVAIR SBIR Phase II N08-030 program and jointly evaluated at Bell Helicopter and the University of Delaware Center for Composite Materials (UDel-CCM).
What does UDCCM stand for?
UDCCM stands for University of Delaware Center for Composite Materials
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Upside Down Count Attitude (contract bridge)
- Urso Deoxy Cholic Acid
- Universal Digital Channel Bank
- University of Derby College, Buxton (UK)
- UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) Disclosure Countdown Clock (blog)
- Union Drive Community Center (Iowa State University)
- Unit Deployment Control Center
- Universal Decimal Classification Consortium
- Universal Device Communication Controller
- Upazila Development Coordination Committee (Upazila, Bangladesh)
- Unified Data Collection Effort (Department of State)
- Universal Dive Computer Format
- Universidad De Chiclayo (Peru)
- Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information
- United Data Centers, Incorporated
- United Dental Care, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Universal Directory of Commercial Items
- User Defined Central-Office Interface (AT&T)
- Universal Dive Computer Link (freeware)
- University of Denver College of Law (Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Newark, DE: University of Delaware Center for Composite Materials.
We're hoping that our expertise in the manufacturing of woven and braided composite structures, together with assistance from the scientists at the University of Delaware Center for Composite Materials will help us grow.