from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in 1991.
What does UCSOM stand for?
UCSOM stands for University of Connecticut School of Medicine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Cincinnati School of Medicine
- University of Colorado School of Medicine
- University of Computer Studies, Mandalay
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- University of Chicago School Mathematics Project
- Union of the Committees of Soldiers' Mothers of Russia
- UNO (United Neighborhood Organization) Charter School Network
- Undergraduate Chinese Student Organization (Ohio State University)
- University Chartered Student Organization (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- University City Symphony Orchestra (Montana)
- Ultra Chip Scale Package (Maxim Integrated Products)
- Unitarian Congregation of South Peel (Canada)
- United Communities Southeast Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Universidad Catolica San Pablo (Spanish: San Pablo Catholic University; Arequipa, Perú)
- Upper Core-Support Plate
- Urban Core Specific Plan (Chula Vista, CA)
- Urea-Extracted Cell Surface Proteins (microbiology)
- Utah Caregiver Support Program
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practices Act
- Unité de Coordination et de Suivi de la Politique Economique (French: Economic Policy Coordinating and Monitoring Unit; Senegal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
senior author of the study and a professor at the Calhoun Cardiology Center, University of Connecticut School of Medicine, in Farmington.
Today, Thompson is a Professor of Medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and Director of Preventive Cardiology at Hartford Hospital, where he has been on staff since 1997.
Houston, a postdoctoral fellow with the department of psychiatry at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington.
Doctor Ramanan is professor of clinical medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine based at Saint Francis Hospital, Hartford, Connecticut.
He earned his medical degree at the University of Ghent in Belgium and was a clinical instructor of medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
Kranzler, a psychiatrist at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in Farmington, says the new results herald rapid progress in finding medications that help specific sets of patients with alcoholism.