from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in 1991.
What does UCSM stand for?
UCSM stands for University of Connecticut School of Medicine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCSM
We have 2 other meanings of UCSM in our Acronym Attic
- Unbundled Copper Sub-Loop (telecommunications)
- Union County Soccer League (various locations)
- United Centers for Spiritual Living (Golden, CO)
- United Cleaning Services Limited (Ontario, Canada)
- University Committee on Student Life (New York University)
- Umatilla County Special Library District
- Unit Computer Security Monitor
- University of Cincinnati School of Medicine
- University of Colorado School of Medicine
- University of Computer Studies, Mandalay
- University of Chicago School Mathematics Project
- Union of the Committees of Soldiers' Mothers of Russia
- UNO (United Neighborhood Organization) Charter School Network
- Undergraduate Chinese Student Organization (Ohio State University)
- University Chartered Student Organization (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- University City Symphony Orchestra (Montana)
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Ultra Chip Scale Package (Maxim Integrated Products)
- Unitarian Congregation of South Peel (Canada)
- United Communities Southeast Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
senior author of the study and a professor at the Calhoun Cardiology Center, University of Connecticut School of Medicine, in Farmington.
Today, Thompson is a Professor of Medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and Director of Preventive Cardiology at Hartford Hospital, where he has been on staff since 1997.
Houston, a postdoctoral fellow with the department of psychiatry at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington.
Doctor Ramanan is professor of clinical medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine based at Saint Francis Hospital, Hartford, Connecticut.
He earned his medical degree at the University of Ghent in Belgium and was a clinical instructor of medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine.
Kranzler, a psychiatrist at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in Farmington, says the new results herald rapid progress in finding medications that help specific sets of patients with alcoholism.