D in Science Education Oceanography at the University of Connecticut, Storrs in 1970.
What does UCS stand for?
UCS stands for University of Connecticut, Storrs (Storrs, CT)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCS
We have 194 other meanings of UCS in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Connectivity System (network connectivity and monitoring)
- Universal Control System
- Universal Coordinate System
- Universal Multiple-Octet Coded Character Set
- Universidade de Caxias do Sul (Brazil)
- University Campus Suffolk (Ipswich, UK)
- University College School (London, England)
- University Computer Services
- University Computer System
- University Counselling Service (various locations)
- UNMIK (UN Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo) Customs Service
- Up Center Stage
- Upon Close Scrutiny
- Upper Cervical Spine
- User Coordinate System
- Utica Community Schools (Michigan)
- Utilities Control System (software)
- Unfair Cigarette Sales Act (various states)
- Unified Communications System Administration (Cisco course)
- Uniform Controlled Substances Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peter Burkhard, of the University of Connecticut, Storrs, will each receive $500,000 per year for five years to support their research, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), part of the National Institutes of Health.
Michael Young, Learning Technology Program coordinator, Neag School of Education, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Conn.
ROSA HELENA CHINCHILLA University of Connecticut, Storrs
University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, USA.
Norma Bouchard, The University of Connecticut, Storrs
Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut.