He served as editor-in chief of the University of Chicago Law Review and clerked for Judge Robert Bork on the U.
What does UCLR stand for?
UCLR stands for University of Chicago Law Review (quarterly journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCLR
We have 1 other meaning of UCLR in our Acronym Attic
- Uncommented Lines of Code
- Unesterified Cholesterol-Rich Lipid Particles (biochemistry)
- Unilateral Cleft Lip and Palate
- Universal Commerce Language and Protocol
- Universal Customer Loyalty Program (Identlogic Systems Private Limited)
- User Controlled Lightpath Provisioning (software)
- User Controlled LightPaths
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament Reconstruction (elbow)
- United Citizens for Legal Reform
- University of California Lawrence Radiation
- Utah Coalition of La Raza (Salt Lake City, UT)
- University of California Lawrence Radiation Laboratory
- Undifferentiated Carcinoma with Lymphoid Stroma (medical condition)
- Union County Library System (New Albany, MS)
- Universe Centra Le Sahara (university; Libya)
- University of Chicago Laboratory School (Illinois)
- Utah Council of Land Surveyors
- Unité Centrale de Lutte Contre les Mouches Tsétsé et les Trypanosomoses Animales
- Universal Carbohydrate Linker Technology (Pro-Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
- Universal Central Limit Theorem
Samples in periodicals archive:
Articles were culled from the University of Chicago law review, the Journal of economic perspectives, and the American economic review, among others.
Garrow in the Fall 2000 University of Chicago Law Review.
In a Winter 1992 article in the University of Chicago Law Review, McConnell insisted that the Constitution allows broad public funding of religious institutions.
Hollar, Physical Ability Tests and Title VII, 67 University of Chicago Law Review 777, 784 (Summer, 2000).