Nesbitt is a trustee of Chicago's Museum of Contemporary Art and a member of the University of Chicago Laboratory School Board.
What does UCLS stand for?
UCLS stands for University of Chicago Laboratory School (Illinois)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCLS
We have 1 other meaning of UCLS in our Acronym Attic
- User Controlled LightPaths
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament Reconstruction (elbow)
- United Citizens for Legal Reform
- University of California Lawrence Radiation
- University of Chicago Law Review (quarterly journal)
- Utah Coalition of La Raza (Salt Lake City, UT)
- University of California Lawrence Radiation Laboratory
- Undifferentiated Carcinoma with Lymphoid Stroma (medical condition)
- Union County Library System (New Albany, MS)
- Universe Centra Le Sahara (university; Libya)
- Utah Council of Land Surveyors
- Unité Centrale de Lutte Contre les Mouches Tsétsé et les Trypanosomoses Animales
- Universal Carbohydrate Linker Technology (Pro-Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)
- Universal Central Limit Theorem
- University Centre for Learning and Teaching (University of Groningen; Netherlands)
- Until Cleared to Land by the Tower
- University College London Union (UK)
- Upstate Carolina Linux Users Group (Greenville, SC)
- [not an acronym] You-See-Em (Louisiana museum)
- Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
McCampbell was Secretary Duncan's high school English teacher at the University of Chicago Laboratory School.
SiegeSoft hides the identities of its subscribers, allowing them to wade through the Web without leaving a trail, said Rishi, a student at the private University of Chicago Laboratory School.
A senior at the University of Chicago Laboratory Schools H.