The specimen was obtained by the university of Central Oklahoma from the Oklahoma State Department of Health in May 2011 and is deposited in the Natural History Museum (UCONHM 5527) as a fluid-preserved specimen.
What does UCOK stand for?
UCOK stands for University of Central Oklahoma
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University College of Engineering (Punjab, India)
- Universal Council for Online Education Accreditation
- Urology Center of Florida (Ocala, FL)
- Unit Conduct Of Fire Trainer
- Unit/Mobile Conduct-Of-Fire Trainer
- United Christian Outreach Germany
- United Church of God
- United Churches of God in Christ (Fairburn, GA)
- Unione Comunità Islamiche Italiane (Italian Islamic Communities Union)
- Unione delle Comunità ed Organizzazioni Islamiche in Italia (Italian Islamic Communities Union)
- Ultrawideband Coherent Optical LAN
- Union College (Schenectady, New York)
- Universal College of Learning (New Zealand)
- University of Colima (Colima, Mexico)
- Ultra-Wideband Coherent Optical LAN
- United Church Outreach Ministry (Wyoming, MI)
- United Condominium Owners of Michigan (Southfield, MI)
- United Currency Options Market
- Universal Church of Man
- Users' Committee of Foreign Semiconductors (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previous leadership roles include founder and president of the University of Central Oklahoma Predental Society, mentor in the Big Brothers Big Sister of Oklahoma program, member of the OUHSC Crimson Club and founder of the Student Professionalism and Ethics Association in Dentistry chapter at Oklahoma College of Dentistry.
Owings University of Central Oklahoma Michael Rankin
Top honors went to Ithaca College, Marist College, University of California at Davis, University of Central Oklahoma and Univeristy of Tennessee at Martin.
In Oklahoma, the DOC has recently worked with both the University of Oklahoma and the University of Central Oklahoma on proposals such as: * Identifying factors associated with successful reentry tracks within institutions; * Identifying differences and similarities in patterns of behavior of meth abusers inside and outside of prison; * Developing mechanisms to bridge the gap between advances in pharmaceutical approaches to substance abuse and their actual application within correctional communities; * Considering possible creation of agent-based models of crime and effective punishments and reentry; and * Identifying sentence types and ranges most associated with public safety and most reduced recidivism.
Riggs said Students who live on campus are better-connected and more likely to do well in school, said Josh Overocker, director of housing and dining at the University of Central Oklahoma.