The specimen was obtained by the university of Central Oklahoma from the Oklahoma State Department of Health in May 2011 and is deposited in the Natural History Museum (UCONHM 5527) as a fluid-preserved specimen.
What does UCO stand for?
UCO stands for University of Central Oklahoma
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCO
We have 44 other meanings of UCO in our Acronym Attic
- Unconverted Oil
- Under Cover Of
- Under Cover Officer (various locations)
- Under Cover Operation
- United Cooperatives of Ontario
- Universal Weather Landing Code
- Universidad de Córdoba (University of Cordoba, Spain)
- Université Catholique de l'Ouest
- University Centre Oldham (University of Huddersfield; UK)
- University Chamber Orchestra (various locations)
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Conversion Option (cable; various companies)
- Use Classes Order
- Used Cooking Oil
- Utility Compiler
- Unified Chart of Accounts
- United Clubs of Austin (Austin, TX)
- Uniting Church Overseas Aid (relief agency; Fiji and Papau New Guinea)
- University and College Ombuds Association (ombudsmen's association)
- University of California Observatories Advisory Committee
- Uniao Centro-Oeste Brasileira (Portuguese: Union Central-West Brazil; Seventh Day Adventist Church headquarters)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previous leadership roles include founder and president of the University of Central Oklahoma Predental Society, mentor in the Big Brothers Big Sister of Oklahoma program, member of the OUHSC Crimson Club and founder of the Student Professionalism and Ethics Association in Dentistry chapter at Oklahoma College of Dentistry.
Owings University of Central Oklahoma Michael Rankin
Top honors went to Ithaca College, Marist College, University of California at Davis, University of Central Oklahoma and Univeristy of Tennessee at Martin.
In Oklahoma, the DOC has recently worked with both the University of Oklahoma and the University of Central Oklahoma on proposals such as: * Identifying factors associated with successful reentry tracks within institutions; * Identifying differences and similarities in patterns of behavior of meth abusers inside and outside of prison; * Developing mechanisms to bridge the gap between advances in pharmaceutical approaches to substance abuse and their actual application within correctional communities; * Considering possible creation of agent-based models of crime and effective punishments and reentry; and * Identifying sentence types and ranges most associated with public safety and most reduced recidivism.
Riggs said Students who live on campus are better-connected and more likely to do well in school, said Josh Overocker, director of housing and dining at the University of Central Oklahoma.