Sheppard, Professor of Poetry and Poetics at Edge Hill University and Clarke, MA Course Leader and Principal Lecturer in Fine Art at the University of Central Lancashire, have been making work together over the last three years.
What does UCLAN stand for?
UCLAN stands for University of Central Lancashire (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UCLAN in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Clearance Limited Abutment
- Universidad Centroccidental Lisandro Alvarado (Spanish: Lisandro Alvarado Centroccidental University; est. 1962)
- University Center for Learning Assistance (Illinois State University)
- University of California at Los Angeles
- University of California Consortium for Language Learning & Teaching (Davis, CA)
- University of Carrollton, TX and Lower Addison, TX (nickname for Brookhaven Community College, Dallas, TX)
- Upper Corner of Lower Alabama (Internet slang)
- Unidad de Coordinación de la Lucha Anti-Fraude (EU)
- Unité de Coordination de La Lutte Anti-Fraude (EU-French)
- Updated Command Legacy Application List
- UNISA (University of South Africa) Centre for Latin American Studies
- University College of Lands and Architectural Studies (now Ardhi University; Tanzania)
- Unmanned Carrier Launched Airborne Surveillance and Strike (US Navy)
- United Coalition of Leighton Buzzard (gaming community)
- Universal Commerce Language and Protocol
- University College London Business
- University of California Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
- Upper Canada Lower Bowel Society
- United Churches of Lycoming County (Williamsport, PA)
- United Companies Lending Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) was established in 1828.
Having completed her BSL Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 qualifications Clare then went on to qualify as an interpreter after completing her studies at the University of Central Lancashire.
The University of Central Lancashire - a former polytechnic - said it would charge pounds 9,000 a year.
On Tuesday, the University of Central Lancashire - a former polytechnic - said it would charge pounds 9,000 a year.
The University of Central Lancashire student booked flights to return this summer but the US Embassy in London refused her a visa.