Michiru, who also studied at the University of Central England, went on to win the International Manga and Anime Festival award in 2005.
What does UCEA stand for?
UCEA stands for University of Central England (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCEA
We have 22 other meanings of UCEA in our Acronym Attic
- University College of Engineering (Burla, Orissa, India)
- University Consortium on the Environment
- University Continuing Education (various schools)
- University of Central England (Birmingham, UK)
- Unsolicited Commercial E-Mail
- Update Connection Enterprise (software)
- Usage-Centered Engineering
- Universities and Colleges Employers Association
- University Continuing Education Association
- University Council for Educational Administration
- Urban Community Environmental Activities (community development group; Bangkok, Thailand)
- US-China Entrepreneurs Association
- University Committee on Education Abroad Program (California)
- University of California Education Abroad Program (Santa Barbara, CA)
- UdviklingsCenter for E-Business (Denmark)
- Ugly Concrete Eyesore Bridge
- Uniplanar Compact Electromagnetic Bandgap
- Ukrainian Cultural and Educational Centre (Canada)
- Universal Content Extended Classification (European Economic Interest Group; e-commerce)
- University of Chicago Engineering Center (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In animation they are: Leo - from University of Lincoln Stickman Returns and Julian Barnes - from Birmingham Institute of Art and Design, University of Central England In the Factual category the short list is: Just Paul - from the University of Central England, Birmingham Layman's Guide to Hard Drive Fragmentation - from Birmingham Institute of Art and Design, University of Central England Peak Secrets - Under Derwent Valley - from the University of Lincoln The Drama category has two nominations: Special Alexander - from Staffordshire University Imperfect Reality - from the University of Lincoln.
18am at the University of Central England in Perry Barr, Birmingham.
The Birmingham-based University of Central England has suspended its BA in architecture course after just six out of 60 undergraduates completed their degree.
A chaplain at the University of Central England in Birmingham who is currently on a clergy exchange in British Columbia, Mr.
Ms Jones graduated from the University of Central England in 1998 with a BSc (Hons) in estate management, and previously worked with Rowland Jones and Partners in Swansea.
We asked three Midlanders to reveal their bedroom secrets and Linda Hayes, sexual health nurse at the University of Central England, offered her advice to them.