James McKerrow, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA
What does UCSF stand for?
UCSF stands for University of California at San Francisco
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCSF
We have 2 other meanings of UCSF in our Acronym Attic
- University of California at San Diego Medical Center
- Unified Communications for Systems Engineer (Cisco)
- Universal Combat Special Edition (computer game)
- University of California Software Exchange
- Unofficial Club Sony Ericsson (fan site)
- Utimaco Certified System Engineer
- United California State Employees Campaign (charitable event)
- Ufficio Centrale Studenti Esteri in Italia (Italian: Central Office for Foreign Students in Italy; Rome, Italy)
- Catholic University of Santa Fe (Argentina)
- University Challenge Seed Fund (Oxford University; UK)
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center
- Universidad Cardenal Silva Henríquez (Spanish: University Cardinal Silva Henriquez)
- Upper Canada Specialty Hardware
- Underwater Crime Scene Investigation (Florida State University - Panama City)
- Unione Cattolica della Stampa Italiana (Catholic Union of Italian Press)
- Universal Commercial Services, Inc. (Glendale, AZ)
- Universitair Centrum Sint Ignatius Antwerpen
- University Consortium of Small Island States (curriculum advocacy/development organization)
- Union of Councils for Jews in the Former Soviet Union (est. 1970; Washington, DC)
- Unbundled Copper Sub-Loop (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 million square foot facility; and the Central California Regional Medical Center, a new 350,000 square foot trauma center at the University of California at San Francisco.
Levy of the University of California at San Francisco.
Aral, * Sarah Hawkes, ([dagger]) Ann Biddlecom, [(double dagger]) and Nancy Padian [(section]) * Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA; ([dagger]) London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, United Kingdom; ([double dagger]) Alan Guttmacher Institute, New York City, New York, USA; and ([section]) University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA