Drew and Michelle Wattier are now at the University of California at San Diego Medical Center.
What does UCSDMC stand for?
UCSDMC stands for University of California at San Diego Medical Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UCSDMC in our Acronym Attic
- University of South Carolina
- Upper Coomera State College (Upper Coomera, Queensland, Australia)
- Ultra Cool Sexy Dudes
- University of California, San Diego (La Jolla, California)
- University of California, Sunny Dale (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, fictional)
- Urbana-Champaign Sanitary District (Illinois)
- Urbandale Community School District (Iowa)
- User Centered System Design
- Utica City School District (New York)
- University of Calicut School of Distance Education (India)
- Unified Communications for Systems Engineer (Cisco)
- Universal Combat Special Edition (computer game)
- University of California Software Exchange
- Unofficial Club Sony Ericsson (fan site)
- Utimaco Certified System Engineer
- United California State Employees Campaign (charitable event)
- Ufficio Centrale Studenti Esteri in Italia (Italian: Central Office for Foreign Students in Italy; Rome, Italy)
- Catholic University of Santa Fe (Argentina)
- University Challenge Seed Fund (Oxford University; UK)
- University of California at San Francisco
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of California at San Diego Medical Center announced Friday that it was voluntarily shutting down its heart transplant program at least temporarily amid a federal review of transplant centers that fall below performance standards, according to a Los Angeles Times report.
This inexpensive treatment, which has minimal side effects, should be considered as adjunctive therapy for patients undergoing coronary angioplasty," say Guido Schnyder and colleagues at the University of California at San Diego Medical Center and elsewhere.