November, 1947 Spouse: Married to Judith (an information systems consultant) since August 1976 Education Summary: BS International Marketing, California State University (CAL State), Los Angeles, 1969; MBA, University of California at Los Angeles (UCAL), 1970; CPA, Calif.
What does UCLA stand for?
UCLA stands for University of California at Los Angeles
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCLA
We have 32 other meanings of UCLA in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Confidence Limit
- Upper Control Limit
- Urbancanopy Layer (meteorology)
- User Control List
- University of California Labor and Employment
- Université Catholique de Louvain - Unité d'Éducation pour la Santé (French)
- Unilaterally Controlled Latin Assets (US CIA)
- Universal Clearance Limited Abutment
- Universidad Centroccidental Lisandro Alvarado (Spanish: Lisandro Alvarado Centroccidental University; est. 1962)
- University Center for Learning Assistance (Illinois State University)
- University of California Consortium for Language Learning & Teaching (Davis, CA)
- University of Carrollton, TX and Lower Addison, TX (nickname for Brookhaven Community College, Dallas, TX)
- Upper Corner of Lower Alabama (Internet slang)
- Unidad de Coordinación de la Lucha Anti-Fraude (EU)
- Unité de Coordination de La Lutte Anti-Fraude (EU-French)
- Updated Command Legacy Application List
- University of Central Lancashire (UK)
- UNISA (University of South Africa) Centre for Latin American Studies
- University College of Lands and Architectural Studies (now Ardhi University; Tanzania)
- Unmanned Carrier Launched Airborne Surveillance and Strike (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two economists, Giovanni Peri of the University of California at Los Angeles and Gianmarco Ottaviano of the University of Bologna, compared the growth in the percentage of immigrant workers with the change in the average wages of native-born workers in the 86 largest U.
sc Adele Green Queensland Institute of Medical Research Brisbane Australia Leeka Kheifets School of Public Health University of California at Los Angeles Los Angeles, California David Savitz School of Public Health University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, North Carolina Anthony Swerdlow Institute of Cancer Research Sutton, Surrey, United Kingdom
She taught at the University of California at Los Angeles and at California Institute of the Arts.
Frank Sorvillo, * ([dagger]) Lisa Smith, * ([dagger]) and Peter Kerndt ([dagger]) * University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA; and ([dagger]) Department of Health Services, Los Angeles County, Los Angeles, California, USA
My survey was in collaboration with the Center for Labor Research and Education, a unit of the University of California at Los Angeles School of Public Policy and Social Research.
White of the University of California at Los Angeles School of Dentistry, the dose-related findings leave open the posibility that even low doses could carry some risk over longer periods of time.