Muse has taught courses in modern fiction and children's literature at Mills College, Stanford University and the University of California at Berkeley.
What does UOCAB stand for?
UOCAB stands for University of California at Berkeley (usually seen as UCB)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Copenhagen (Denmark)
- University of Crete
- University of Cumbria (UK)
- University Optometric Center (State University of New York)
- University Orthopaedic Center (Hackensack, NJ)
- University Orthopedic Clinic (medical group; Alabama)
- Usable On Code
- USACE Operations Center
- Ukranian Orthodox Church in America
- Universal Online Campus Association (UK)
- Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (42 USC 1973ff et seq. 1986)
- Uniformed & Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Rights Act
- Uttaranchal Organic Commodity Board (India)
- Ukrainian Orthodox Catholic Church (Toledo, Ohio)
- Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada
- Ultima Online Celebrity Chat (online chat forum)
- Union Oil Company of California (petroleum company)
- Used Oil Collection Center (various states)
- Upper Ohio Conservation District (Middlebourne, WV)
- User Oriented Collaborative Design (virtual game design)
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov/oppsr rd1/reregistration/atrazine; University of California at Berkeley Research Department, (510)642-6000, www.
Of the 828 students admitted to law school at the University of California at Berkeley in the fall of 1997, only fifteen were black, down from seventy-five the previous year," the Journal reported.
In another variation, Manuel Blum of the University of California at Berkeley and MIT's Silvio Micali recently found a way to make zero-knowledge proofs noninteractive.
The experiment was conducted by Alex Zettl, Angelica Stacy and Marvin Cohen of the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory and the University of California at Berkeley.