Rando will receive clinical training for three months at the Barcelona Clinic at Barcelona University Hospital; two weeks at Cambridge Hospital in the United Kingdom; and two weeks at the University of California San Francisco Medical Center.
What does UCSFMC stand for?
UCSFMC stands for University of California San Francisco Medical Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Unified Communications for Systems Engineer (Cisco)
- Universal Combat Special Edition (computer game)
- University of California Software Exchange
- Unofficial Club Sony Ericsson (fan site)
- Utimaco Certified System Engineer
- United California State Employees Campaign (charitable event)
- Ufficio Centrale Studenti Esteri in Italia (Italian: Central Office for Foreign Students in Italy; Rome, Italy)
- Catholic University of Santa Fe (Argentina)
- University Challenge Seed Fund (Oxford University; UK)
- University of California at San Francisco
- Universidad Cardenal Silva Henríquez (Spanish: University Cardinal Silva Henriquez)
- Upper Canada Specialty Hardware
- Underwater Crime Scene Investigation (Florida State University - Panama City)
- Unione Cattolica della Stampa Italiana (Catholic Union of Italian Press)
- Universal Commercial Services, Inc. (Glendale, AZ)
- Universitair Centrum Sint Ignatius Antwerpen
- University Consortium of Small Island States (curriculum advocacy/development organization)
- Union of Councils for Jews in the Former Soviet Union (est. 1970; Washington, DC)
- Unbundled Copper Sub-Loop (telecommunications)
- Union County Soccer League (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, a Society research grant enabled Edward Goetzl at the University of California San Francisco Medical Center to study the T-cell receptors for sphingosine-1-phosphate and helped clarify the role they play in the control of the immune response to myelin.
The first study of Z-100 as a possible HIV treatment will soon start at the University of California San Francisco Medical Center.