Mutters and Thompson are affiliated with the University of California Cooperative Extension.
What does UCCE stand for?
UCCE stands for University of California Cooperative Extension
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCCE
We have 7 other meanings of UCCE in our Acronym Attic
- Utah Community Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- United Church of Christ Disabilities Ministries (church accessibility organization)
- University of Chicago Celiac Disease Program (Illinois)
- University-Community Career Development Partnership (University of Pittsburgh)
- Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Cisco)
- University Centre of Cricketing Excellence (various locations)
- University College of Continuing Education (Hofstra University)
- University Consortium for Catholic Education
- University Cricket Centre of Excellence (UK)
- University of California Choral Ensembles (Berkeley, CA)
- Unified Contact Center Enterprise Design
- UNEP (United Nations Environment Programme) Collaborating Centre on Energy and Environment (now UNEP Risoe Centre on Energy, Climate and Sustainable Development; Roskilde, Denmark)
- Union des Chambres de Commerce et Établissements Gestionnaires d'Aéroport (France)
- Union County College Foundation (Cranford, NJ)
- Union County Community Foundation (Lewisburg, PA)
- University and Colleges Christian Fellowship
- University Center for the Child and Family (Michigan)
- Upper Clearwater Community Foundation (Idaho)
- UTC Consumption Factors File
- Unemployment Compensation Coordinator for Federal Employees
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey was conducted by a group of researchers from the University of California Cooperative Extension and the UC Small Farm Program, with funding from the California Communities Program.
Best Practices in Teen Pregnancy Prevention: Practitioner Handbook, Oakland, CA: University of California Cooperative Extension, 1999; and Moncloa F et al.
Supima co-hosted the summit with the Western Farm Press, California Cotton Ginners/Growers Associations and the University of California Cooperative Extension Service.
Southern California Edison's AgTAC (Agricultural Technology Application Center), the Tulare County Ag Commissioner's Headquarters and the Tulare County Office of the University of California Cooperative Extension.
To help with the experiment, Sunset enlisted Nancy Garrison, University of California Cooperative Extension urban horticulture adviser, and her Santa Clara County Master Gardeners.