Behaviors, such as sniffing, that are used to acquire sensations do themselves activate brain representations of those sensations, concludes a research team led by Moustafa Bensafi of the University of California, Berkeley.
What does UCB stand for?
UCB stands for University of California, Berkeley
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCB
We have 81 other meanings of UCB in our Acronym Attic
- United Christian Broadcasters
- United Colors of Benetton (fashion brand)
- United Cricket Board
- Universal Chess Board
- Universal Commercial Bank
- Universidad Catolica Boliviana (Spanish; Bolivian Catholic University; Bolivia)
- Universidade Castello Branco (Castello Branco University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Universidade Católica de Brasilia (Brazil)
- University Centre Barnsley (UK)
- University College of Belize
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- Upper Confidence Bound
- Upright Citizens Brigade
- University of California - Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Union County Bar Association (est.1902; Elizabeth, NJ)
- Unique Customer Buying Advantage
- University Community Business Association (Ohio State University; est. 1984)
- Umbilical Cord Blood Bank
- University of Cincinnati Bearcat Bands
- Ukiah Cannabis Buyers Club (Ukiah, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WOLFINGER, University of California, Berkeley JONATHAN HOFFMAN, University of California, Berkeley "From Experiment to Status Quo: The Adoption of Vote-By-Mail in the State of Oregon" PRISCILLA L.
Taylor of the University of California, Berkeley cautions, "It's a huge advance, but it's not over.
Dey collaborated with researchers from the University of California, Berkeley and the W.