What does UCBL stand for?
UCBL stands for University of California's Berkeley Laboratory
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCBL
We have 10 other meanings of UCBL in our Acronym Attic
- United Credit Belani Group (Kolkata, India)
- University of California Botanical Garden (Berkeley, CA)
- Uganda Community-Based Health Financing Association (Kampala, Uganda)
- United Community Banks, Inc (stock symbol)
- United Commercial Bank Investment Services
- Uganda Commercial Bank Ltd.
- Umbilical Cord Blood Lymphocytes
- United Commercial Bank Limited (Bangladesh)
- Université Claude Bernard - Lyon (Lyon, France)
- University of California Biomechanics Laboratory
- University of California at Berkeley Model United Nations
- Université de Caen Basse-Normandie (French: University of Caen Lower-Normandy)
- Urban Capacity Building Network (Thailand)
- Ulster County Board of Realtors (Kingston, NY)
- Ultra-Compact Biofilm Reactor (environmental science)
- Unemployment Compensation Board of Review (Pennsylvania)
- Unitarian Church of Baton Rouge (Louisiana)
- Urban Community Based Rehabilitation (various locations)
- University of California Biotechnology Research and Education Program
- United Co-operative Baking Society