In 1989, he retired from active work in the church, though he continued to teach, first at the University of Calabar, then the University of Uyo and finally Hood Speaks Theological Seminary.
What does UNICAL stand for?
UNICAL stands for University of Calabar (Nigeria)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Universal Networking Intellectual Capital (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Universal News Internet Collector (software)
- Universal Satellite Home Connection
- University of Canberra (Australia)
- Association des Universités et Centres de Recherche de la Caraïbe (French: Association of Universities and Research Centers of the Caribbean; est. 1967; Kingston, Jamaica)
- Institutional Network of the Universities from the Capitals of Europe
- Universal Compiler Architecture (allows any language to be compiled by Chasm.
- Universidad Interamericana
- Università Degli Studi di Cagliari (Italian university)
- Université de Caen (French: University of Caen; Caen, France)
- Universita Degli Studi di Camerino
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (Portuguese: State University of Campinas; São Paulo, Brazil)
- Unidad Indígena Y Campesina del Norte (Union of Northern Indigenous People and Farmers; Guatemala)
- Uniform Capitalization (inventory planning)
- Universal Capital
- Universidade Catolica de Pernambuco (Catholic university, Brazil)
- União Internacional de Capoeira Regional (Russian, school)
- Unidad Cirugía Cardiovascular
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Italy)
- United Nations International Computing Centre (Geneva, Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Awolola   Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, Faculty of Allied Medical Sciences, University of Calabar, Calabar, Nigeria;  institute of Tropical Diseases Research and Prevention, University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Calabar, Nigeria;  Public Health Division, Nigerian Institute of Medical Research, Lagos, Nigeria Correspondence to: Dr C.
Material and Methods Twenty-four adult female Wistar rats with an average weight of 100 g were used for this study after acclimatization for two weeks in the Animal House of the Department of Anatomy, University of Calabar, Nigeria.
Based on my background training as an undergraduate in Department of Medical Laboratory Technology under the College of Medical Sciences, my interactions with my professors, colleagues, and other students in the University of Calabar and, after graduation with honors, internship, and getting my first job as a medical laboratory scientist, I must confess the Nigerian system has in place ways of making its professionals feel important and having them seen as essential to the field of modern medical practice.
Initially, he didn't find his father in Uyo, but Wiley learned that he was teaching architecture at the University of Calabar in a neighboring town.
in English and Literature of the African Diaspora from the University of Calabar, Nigeria, and a Ph.
Also, five volumes of Words and Phrases Legally Defined and four volumes of Indexes to the Nigerian Weekly Law Reports were recovered by University of Calabar Law Library (Edem, 1998:56), while 22 volumes of Encyclopedia of Forms and Precedents, stolen from the Aminu Kano University Law Library, Kano, were later recovered.